All of our apartments have full kitchen facilities for self-catering, for fresh groceries Countdown Supermarket is conveniently located just 300 meters from the Waldorf Stadium.
Waldorf Stadium have a great new breakfast bar available exclusively to their guests. Delicious fresh breads and pastries, fresh fruit and juices, cold meats and cheeses and a cereal station give guests the chance to build the perfect continental breakfast.
- Adult - $17.99 per day
- Child (under 14yrs) - $10 per day
Continental Breakfast is served 6.30am - 10.30am daily weekdays & 7.00am - 11.00am on weekends
A 'boxed breakfast' is available, delivered to your room for $15 and includes Toast & Spreads, Cereal & Milk, Fruit Juice and Cookies
Other Food and Beverage Outlets
- Saigonz – Fantastic Vietnamese food at very reasonable prices, located within the hotel complex
- Tiger Bar – Indoor/Outdoor cocktail lounge located adjacent to the hotel (Monday-Friday only)
- Mexico - A fast-paced and energetic restaurant that takes on a fresh approach to Mexican fare
- Little India - Using traditional Indian recipes from Northern India this restaurant offers a truly authentic flavour
- Fresco Pizza - Gourmet fresh pizzas located just around the corner from Waldorf Stadium
- Japan Deli - Traditional Japanese cuisine in a cool and comfortable setting
- Angus Steak House - Prime New Zealand breed Angus beef prepared on a sizzling hot plate
- The Roxy - Set in an 100 year old theatre this flagship fine-dining restaurant with is award winning Head Chef Sean Marshall makes it the perfect setting for that special night out
- Plus many more, please see Metro Eats, Gather & Hunt and Localist for great dining directories and reviews.
Countdown Supermarket – The largest supermarket in the Auckland CBD, operating 24 hours 7 days a week, is located 300m from the hotel and also provides a full pharmacy (limited hours)