Waldorf Stadium can accommodate for small and large groups travelling to Auckland City for business or leisure. With in-room kitchens, washing machines and dryers, seperate bedrooms and personal balconies, our spacious apartments offer a great alternative to traditional hotels.
Waldorf Stadium Apartments are a popular choice for sports teams and athletic groups, attendee's of conferences, school groups, musicians and crew.
We are experienced in hosting all types of travelling groups, and pride ourselves on the ability to meet all requests of groups where possible.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning & heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- High speed broadband internet via Ethernet connection and Wi-Fi (Charges apply)
- Large balconies with ranch slider access
- LCD televisions with Sky TV
- Disabled Studio Apartments available (visual fire alarms are also installed for the hearing impaired)
- Spacious and well-appointed apartments with high quality modern furnishings and décor
- Direct-dial telephone
- Iron and ironing board
- Housekeeping service (daily mini-service for 2-6 nights stays, 7+28 night stays receive 2 full services and 1 mini service)
- Tea and coffee making facilities and a variety of small appliances
- Double glazed glass and a high acoustic sound rating for a superior night’s sleep
- Clock radio
- Cutlery and crockery
- Spa Bath (Junior suites only)
All apartments are non-smoking but smoking is permitted on apartment balconies.
"On behalf of everyone who participated in the recent Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines I wanted to extend my sincere thanks to EVERYONE at the Hotel.
Nothing was a problem for anyone and the level of assistance, support and advice that we recieved was outstanding.... Your staff are also very friendly and we all loved the relaxed atmosphere.
We are more than happy to strongly recommend your property for any sporting teams looking for a wonderful place to stay to prepare for competition."
Stephen Noyce, Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks CEO
Group accomodation FAQ's
Do all apartments include the above listed apartment features?
All rooms have exactly the same facility’s but we do however have a small amount of Business Class rooms that also have additional facility’s such as espresso machines, daily anti-pasto platter and the finest ammenities. These apartments are charged at a higher daily rate.
How often are apartments serviced?
Waldorf Stadium Apartments are scheduled for service on a weekly basis. Unless otherwise requested and paid for, your apartment will recieve a full service once a week including linen change, apartment clean and rubbish removal. Daily servicing is not included in any published rates unless otherwise specified.
Can you provide a space for daily team/group meetings?
Yes, we understand the importance of group gatherings and have a number of solutions for meeting space. Stadium has a number of spaces suitable for group gatherings.
How many people can train in the gym?
Our onsite gym is suitable for 3-4 people at once, and access to offsite Lifestyle Fitness Gym can be provided for up to 6 people at once.
Can Waldorf Stadium provide gear storage?
Please contact us to discuss your exact storage requirements and we will come up with a solution for you.